Skull Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull Patrol - Clash of Clans Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xcari
Admin

Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8 Empty
PostSubject: Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8   Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

This is my typical farming raid...
Giants, archers, gobs, wallbreaker and 'maybe' barbs. (yep - nothing else cuz it's too expensive)
I try not to use pots unless they got over 250 K gold.

Joan, lvl 59 - 24 cups
Troops: 98 archers, 9 giants, 35 gobs, 11 wb & clan house
My observation:
  • Joan has an interesting layout. Her defense towers are not reachable until I get through 2 layers of walls. Her center is not reachable until I get through at least 3 layers of walls.
  • I would not do well if I deployed all at one time with her setup.
  • From the south, the wall breaker would go sideways if I didn't wait for the resources to get destroyed first. Hence, my timely deployed of wallbreakers. Also, I don't deploy all giants at one time or they would suffer from the splash damage Joan has setup.

Strategy:
  • In this attack, I first deployed one giant and used my archers to knock out clan castle defense, then destroy the resources closest to me and finally work my way toward the center with one giant at at time. Noticed how I got her defense to zone in my giant while I was able to sneak in my wallbreakers layers after layers.

Back to top Go down
http://skullpatrol.omgforum.net
squashedhand

Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8   Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:30 am

So smart!!! - well done!!
Back to top Go down

Sample Farming Raids (archers, giants and gobs attack) - Joan TH8
Page 1 of 1